Thursday, April 1, 2010

I hate laundry like Atkins hates Bread...


I hate it. I literally can stare at my mountain piles and seethe. I don't mind dishes, toilets, floors, you name it-don't mind it. Laundry is like my Goliath. My Russian boxer jacked up on steroids. And unfortunately I don't have a sling shot and I most definitely don't have an Adrien to inspire me. This has been an issue since...well forever. Why? It's like my whole being freezes when I look or even think of it. But what the hey, I guess we all have faults... Good luck with your loads today I will be needing some for mine :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

HA! Just finished {happily} folding two loads! Now I have to put them all away...ugh!

~ Kati said...

hahaha...I HATE laundry too, Annie. But my worst is actually unloading the dishwasher. A few weeks ago it dawned on me that the boys were more than capable of doing this chore..big brother on dishes, little brother on silverware. oh, happy day, my life has not been the same since!!! Just think, someday, you'll be able to let the kids do your laundry, too!! ;) (love thecartoon, btw :)

Hello there! said...

Me too! and it's funny cause when I actually do it, it's not that bad, but I forget that. BY the way, great writing!

Unknown said...

I agree - thankfully Tony has seemed to taken that over for now. I am sure it will return to being my job when we get overseas and he has a more than full time job. Ugh!

Anonymous said...

I don't mind the laundry part- but HATE folding it. The baskets STARE me down. There is one waiting to be folded in our laundry room right now from yesterday- and I don't know if I'll do it today either- ugh! So bad of me, I know!

I'll wash yours if you will fold? haha